Notify online

If a worker has dual nationality, which nationality do I notify?

It is up to the workers themselves to choose their nationality.

However, in order to work in the EU without a work permit and a residence permit, they must usually have the nationality of one of the member states of the European Economic Area (EU countries + Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and Switzerland. A national passport or ID will then suffice. The following question provides more information about additional requirements for workers from outside the EEA and Switzerland