Notify online

What should I do if I engage a foreign company?

If an employer abroad or a self-employed person with a duty to notify comes to work temporarily for you in the Netherlands, then you must check whether they have notified their arrival and review if they have done so correctly.

You will receive a notification after the employer abroad or self-employed person has notified their arrival and will be able to view the notification online. The notification contains the details of the self-employed person or the company and the employees who are coming to work for you, the address of the workplace in the Netherlands, and a description of the work and its duration. If the notification contains inaccuracies, you must notify this through the online notification portal and ask the employer abroad or the self-employed person to amend the notification.