Notify online

Incorrect notification

Is the message not correct? Ask your employer if he changes the data. If your employer refuses to do so, you can submit a reasoned request to the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment to have your details changed. The Inspectorate SZW can then ask your employer or his contact person to adjust the notification. The Inspectorate SZW can also impose a fine on your employer. The aim is to respond to the request within four weeks. Here too, we ask you to submit your request as completely as possible, with a copy of a valid identification document as described above.